SQL Reserved Key Words Checker Tool
I just whipped together a tool for checking for reserved sql words. The tool checks against SQL Server 2000, MySQL 5.0, PostgreSQL 8.0, Oracle 10g, ODBC, and SQL Server Future Keywords list.
It is a good idea to make sure you db schema's will work ok across multiple db platforms, so the tool will show you which platforms a word is reserved on.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
SQL Reserved Key Words Checker Tool was first published on March 28, 2005.
If you like reading about sql, databases, postgresql, mysql, sqlserver, or oracle then you might also like:
- SQL to Select a random row from a database table
- INFORMATION_SCHEMA Support in MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Returning TOP N Records
- Top 10 Reserved SQL Keywords
- Backwards LIKE Statements
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine
- Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching