CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7
One thing I just realized today - that is a bummer, is that the new types supported by
IsValid (eg integer, email, zipcode) in ColdFusion 7 are not supported by the
returntype attribute in
CFFUNCTION, and not supported in the
type attribute of
CFARGUMENT. Whats up with that?
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7 was first published on April 13, 2005.
If you like reading about cffunction, cfargument, cfml, coldfusion 7, or cfparam then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- CFPARAM - New Features in CFMX 7
- CFParam for Integer or Empty String
- 6 Tags for ColdFusion beginners
- Strong Encryption Technote shows undocumented features
- CFTIMER - Little things in ColdFusion 7
- cfdirectory adds recursive support - Little Things in CFMX 7
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.