ColdFusion Conference on a Boat
Actually it's on a large boat, a cruise ship and will be sailing in the Caribbean! You have until Thursday (5/1/03) to signup, there is still some room left for you.
I'm of-course talking about the 1st. Annual ColdFusion Cruise-N-Learn, it's a week long cruise where you can learn about ColdFusion, and hang out with folks like Ben Forta and myself. It will be a small event so you will have VIP access to the speakers.
The Cost starts at $1995 all inclusive, plus you get $200 of on ship credit. The $1995 cost can be split between two people if you want to bring your spouse, friend, or coworker to share a cabin with. I think that's a pretty good deal, so I hope to see you there.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Conference on a Boat was first published on April 28, 2003.
If you like reading about conference, speaking, cruise, coldfusion, conferences, or presentations then you might also like:
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- CFSummit 2017
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.