CFCHART Example - Pie Chart
Here's a quick example of some coldfusion code to make a pie chart. I don't create charts everyday so I often need to check the docs, so here's a simple example of using
cfchart to create a pie chart with a query as a datasource:
<cfchart format="flash" show3d="true" chartwidth="500" chartheight="500" pieslicestyle="sliced" title="Top Ten States"> <cfchartseries type="pie" query="myQueryName" valueColumn="num" itemColumn="state" /> </cfchart>
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFCHART Example - Pie Chart was first published on June 14, 2006.
If you like reading about cfchart, examples, pie, chart, graphs, cfml, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- URL Safe Base64 Encoding / Decoding in CFML
- Using Hashicorp Vault with ColdFusion
- CFML Left and Right Functions can Accept Negative Counts
- Dumping HTTP Servlet Request Attributes and Parameters in CF
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.