ColdFusion Security Hotfixes Released
Adobe posted several critical hotfixes for ColdFusion and JRun yesterday in Security Bulletin APSB09-12.
I discovered one of the XSS vulnerabilities, and I will post details about it soon. In the mean time, please patch your servers.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Security Hotfixes Released was first published on August 18, 2009.
If you like reading about security, vulnerability, coldfusion, or hotfix then you might also like:
- Setup ColdFusion 9.0.1 Fully Patched
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
- ColdFusion wsconfig Hotfix CVE-2009-1876 is for Apache Only
- Hotfix for CF8 FCKeditor Vulnerability Released
- ColdFusion 8 FCKeditor Vulnerability
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.