Adobe MAX: Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9
Adobe has posted the recording of my Adobe MAX presentation Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9. Overall it was a great conference and I was happy to be a part of it. I was also happy to cover the topic of Portlets in ColdFusion 9, since it hasn't gotten much publicity as a new feature. This feature is also close to home for me, because I worked on this feature for Adobe as a consultant through Twin Technologies.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Adobe MAX: Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9 was first published on October 14, 2009.
If you like reading about coldfusion 9, adobe, max, portlets, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.