ColdFusion Server Security Scanner
My company Foundeo Inc. released a new free web service today called HackMyCF that allows you to scan your ColdFusion server to detect the absence of recent ColdFusion security hotfixes as well as other security problems.
The site generates an email report detailing what security issues were found, here's an example:
I would love to hear your feedback!
BTW, we now have a CFML Code Security Scanner called Fixinator!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Server Security Scanner was first published on October 21, 2009.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, hotfixes, or scanner then you might also like:
- Determining Which Cumulative Hotfixes are Installed on ColdFusion
- You May Need to Reapply CF Security Hotfix CVE-2009-1877
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Scope Injection in CFML
- New HackMyCF Features
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.