What Version of Java is ColdFusion Using?
Here's a one liner CFML script to show what version of Java your ColdFusion server is running:
Another way to find out what version of Java ColdFusion is using is to log into the ColdFusion Administrator, and click on the System Information icon, then look for: Java Version
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
What Version of Java is ColdFusion Using? was first published on February 25, 2010.
If you like reading about java, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- URL Safe Base64 Encoding / Decoding in CFML
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM
- HashDOS and ColdFusion
- Using AntiSamy with ColdFusion
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded
- Serializing CFC's in ColdFusion 8
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.