Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011
I will also be speaking at the conference, my topic is called Maximum Security CFML which will give you lots of tips and tricks for building more secure CFML applications.
Bob, Jim & Jared, and the content advisory board appear to be cooking up the best cf.Objective() ever, great lineup of speakers and sessions! See you there!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011 was first published on January 27, 2011.
If you like reading about cfobjective, conferences, foundeo, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8
- Trick or Treat - Web 2.0 Goodies for ColdFusion
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.