Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
Update: If you are looking for my latest ColdFusion security info, you can watch a recording of my latest ColdFusion Security Training class.
Couldn't make it to cf.Objective() this year - no worries, Adobe is hosting the second annual ColdFusion Developer Week. A series of conference grade webinars that are free!
I'll be speaking on the many Security Enhancements in ColdFusion 10 on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM Pacific, Noon Eastern time.
There are lots of other great sessions going on, many are on CF10 and some are focused for people who are new to ColdFusion as well (so go tell your friends):
- Getting Started with Web Application Development Using ColdFusion
- What's new in CF10
- RESTful WebServices made easy in ColdFusion 10
- Power your ColdFusion 10 apps with HTML5 WebSockets
- Hidden gems in ColdFusion 10
- Improve your apps through unit testing
- Building applications using ColdFusion 10 and ORM
- Using ColdFusion frameworks for Application development
- ColdFusion Builder: The professional IDE to Boost Your Productivity
- Everything that you need to know about Tomcat in ColdFusion 10
- Get productive using the language enhancements in ColdFusion 10
- Leverage the productivity of ColdFusion within Java SpringMVC
- Secure your apps using ColdFusion 10
- User Experience upgrade through HTML5 charts and videos
- Make Your Site Searchable with ColdFusion 10 and Solr
- Speed your websites using Caching in ColdFusion 10
- Adobe ColdFusion : The most popular server side platform for PDFs
- Revamped Scheduled Tasks in ColdFusion 10
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 was first published on May 30, 2012.
If you like reading about coldfusion, adobe, or presentations then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.