Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
I read some complaints recently that the new Adobe documentation site is not friendly with a chrome custom search engine (because the URIs are different based on what the tag/function starts with).
If you want to setup a custom search engine in chrome, it is really easy:
- Using Chrome go to chrome://settings/searchEngines
- Scroll down to an empty text box that says Add a new search engine
- In the first box type
cfdocs.orgin the second box type
cfand in the third box type
cf followed by a space in the address bar, and then a tag or function name.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs was first published on October 16, 2015.
If you like reading about cfdocs, documentation, or chrome then you might also like:
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- CFDocs.org back up and running
- ColdFusion 7 Tags and Functions added to cfdocs.org
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.