CFSummit 2016 Slides
Update: For my latest ColdFusion security info, please watch my ColdFusion Security Training class.
Here are my slides from the Adobe ColdFusion Summit 2016 conference in Las Vegas:
- Bulletproof Your ColdFusion Server With The Lockdown Guide - this presentation was an overview of the ColdFusion Lockdown guide and gives some insights and tips.
- Transformational Techniques to Securing Existing Applications with ColdFusion - this session gave attendees some tips on how to go about securing large CFML code bases.
The conference appeared to be a great success with about 500 people in attendance. My company Foundeo Inc. was a Gold Sponsor again this year. I met a lot of great ColdFusion developers, thanks for saying hello.
I also presented a full day pre-conference workshop on CFML Security along with Dave Epler. This session went very well and was sold out at 50 people. For this session (and other CFML security training classes I teach) I built a CFML web application called Bank of Insecurity you can find the code on github here.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFSummit 2016 Slides was first published on October 17, 2016.
If you like reading about coldfusion, cfsummit, security, presentations, cfml, or lockdown then you might also like:
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- Scope Injection in CFML
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.