Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
Update: For my latest ColdFusion security info, watch my ColdFusion security training course.
Overall I thought the CFSummit event was a great success. It was also cool to see that nearly half of the 500 attendees were attending their first CFSummit.
I also really like how Adobe is focusing its attention for ColdFusion 2020. The module aware installer will hopefully help reduce the attack surface of our deployments by only installing the stuff you actually need/use.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk was first published on October 07, 2019.
If you like reading about adobe, coldfusion, summit, or presentations then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.