Securing ColdFusion Applications - DevWeek 2021
It was great to be a speaker at the ColdFusion DevWeek event last week. I spoke on the topic Securing ColdFusion Applications.
In this talk I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of the Top 10 Risks or Issues ColdFusion developers should be aware of. As with any security top ten list, there are more than 10 security issues to be aware of, so this is just a starting point.
- Old Code
- Failure to Delegate
- Security Configuration
- Various Injection Attacks
- Authentication / Authorization
- Remote Code Execution
- SQL Injection
- File System Issues
- Unpatched Known Vulnerabilities
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Securing ColdFusion Applications - DevWeek 2021 was first published on June 29, 2021.
If you like reading about security, presentations, or adobe then you might also like:
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.